Who We Are
Why the Name “Patriot Sports Club”?
This country’s exceptionalism was built upon the individual’s desire to maximize his God-given talent. Our club will honor that accomplishment and graciously work to continue that achievement.
- Inspire the Importance of Faith, Family, and Citizenship to the Individual and the Community
- Demonstrate Success Through Preparation and Collaboration
- Provide Inexpensive Alternative Instruction to Young Athletes
- Provide a Low-Cost Facility for Youth to Work to Meet Their Personal Goals
- Allow and Encourage Mentoring of Senior/More Skilled Youth of Younger and/or Less Skilled Youth
More Than Training
Building a Competitive Edge
Get to Know the Founding Family
- Father Gary Willis
- Mother Rushelle (Shell) Willis
- 24-Year-Old Daughter Faith
- 23-Year-Old Son Brock
- 13-Year-Old Son Cale
- 10-Year-Old Son Brady
- 10-Year-Old Son Aden
- 7-Year-Old Daughter Brenlee
- 6-Year-Old Daughter Zoey
The Real Dream Chasers (RDC)
Group and Individual Programs
What To Expect While Playing for RDC/RDC Patriot
We will work to get everyone a fair amount of time-based on what we communicate with each player. We do NOT strive to make game time and playing time equally. Playing time is earned. Tournament time is earned. Playing time is earned based on the effort at practice and events as well as skill level. League is for competitive development. We will get you at least a MINIMUM amount of game time. We track games that each kid gets to play. We aim for 4-6 games a month at a minimum. Most will get that number and more.
We are a competitive organization. We always work to get a competitive team on the floor in both league and tournaments (especially tournaments). Because of this, we will always try to have the right mix of size, guard play, and experience at every game. We build our rosters with that in mind. Some kids will get significantly more time solely based on 'competitive need.' I encourage you not to focus on others' game time. Yet, please feel free to discuss YOUR PLAYER'S game time with your direct coach, Gary, Ronnie, or Alissa. You always have the opportunity to come scrimmage in multiple sessions a week. If you are not attending those event sessions and you have an issue with your game time, you can expect us to the point that out.